Sm Classic Flap vs Sqr vs Rect Mini vs ex Mini vs WOC

Good luck.. My search for mini is not over yet. I still want mini rectangular in caviar.. I have been looking for this bag for the past 3 years.. No luck so far.. :sad:

3 years? I just started falling in love with the mini square! I fell in love after I came back from Paris! Only if I knew I'd fall in love earlier.... Heading to Spain in September! Definitely caviar - so easy to maintain!

I'm 153cm and tried both the square and rect before purchasing the square mini and the square is perfect for cross body but it is a tad bit long to wear on one side. the rect was too long cross body and on the side but you can always just get the chain adjuster clip that Chanel provides to help solve this problem? My SA gave me one and it helps me with carrying the square on the shoulder :smile:

Thanks for the info on the adjuster!

Last edited:
Can the small be worn crossbody?

Good evening njariesgirly, I am 5'3" and can wear my small classic flap cross body but it hits at my natural waist. It looks odd but if I have yet to wear it out. I would suggest trying it on prior to purchasing it. I purchased sight unseen and chose to keep it. I would say it seems to have the same chain drop as the square mini about 20 in drop. Hope this was some what helpful.