classic small size & 2.55

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear all

First..im a guy..not a girl, so im not very familiar with fasion stuffs...lol the story is my girlfriend once said she saw a small double chained purple chanel handbag she likes very much. since X'mas and her b-day is coming soon, im gonna get this for her gift, but after i had done some researchs on this bag..i cant really tell the difference between 2.55 and chanel classic bag small size. when i call Chanel @ Rodeo, the rep told me that 2.55 has never had purple color.Then i guess what my gf talking about is the classic small size, which i just ordered it yesterday.

could anyone told me that if i ordered the right one?? i cant ask my girlfriend because i want to give her a surprise....

thanks for your time for my dumb question.

Have a goood day :]

2. xxpatzz - My guess is are looking for the Classic Flap Bag in the color violetand should ask Chanel accordingly for this bag.

The dimensions for the small are: 9" W x 5.5" H x 2" D price = $1,495.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for lambskin

Medium - 10" x 6" x 2.5" $1,595.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for the lambskin

p.s. Type in violet in the search box for this forum also plum will yield pics and info.

3. xxpatzz - My guess is you are looking for the Classic Flap Bag in the color violet and should ask Chanel accordingly.

The dimensions for the small are: 9" W x 5.5" H x 2" D price = $1,495.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for lambskin

Medium - 10" x 6" x 2.5" $1,595.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for the lambskin

p.s. Type in violet in the search box for this forum also plum will yield pics and info.