Classic S vs M/L

I own a small double flap, at first I was worried whether it would look not proportional to my height as I'm about 5'8"...but the fact is that actually both small and m/l are look like small bag on me hahahahaha so I might as well just use it as a small bag! :biggrin: both small and m/l are gonna require using a non-fullsize wallet if you wanna fit more than a phone, so there's really not that much of difference in my opinion, another thing I have noticed, the chain length are actually the same for small and m/l, but it appears to seem longer on the small because the bag is a bit smaller, and I love wearing it single chain.

IMHO I think you need to first ask yourself how much do you really want a M/L in order to make up for the difference? If it was me, I wouldn't doubt it. I think now when you still can, you should get it, i also think even if in the future you decide to sell, it would probably be easy to sell the M/L than small. GL deciding either way, you can never go wrong with Chanel 😉

I have to agree that while the M/L is a great size if you don't have one yet, the fact that you have the small leads me to say to stick with it. If you sell it on ebay, there are many things you have to deal with, and it's a buyer's marketplace and tons of scammers, especially if you don't have high feedback and have sold high end merchandise before. If you sell it to a second hand shop or even consign it, you will take a huge hit in the price, depending upon how long you've had it and the condition it's in (but you'll take a hit even if it's brand new in the box). So, I'd stick with the small. You don't gain that much room for what you'd lose financially for the upgrade.

Thats a huge concern for me, selling stuff on Ebay is quite scary. IMO. :sad:
Is it possible to get scammed as a 'seller'? I mean everything is through Ebay/Paypal.

I own a small double flap, at first I was worried whether it would look not proportional to my height as I'm about 5'8"...but the fact is that actually both small and m/l are look like small bag on me hahahahaha so I might as well just use it as a small bag! :biggrin: both small and m/l are gonna require using a non-fullsize wallet if you wanna fit more than a phone, so there's really not that much of difference in my opinion, another thing I have noticed, the chain length are actually the same for small and m/l, but it appears to seem longer on the small because the bag is a bit smaller, and I love wearing it single chain.

So, in terms of size there really isn't much difference in how much stuff it can fit?

IMHO I think you need to first ask yourself how much do you really want a M/L in order to make up for the difference? If it was me, I wouldn't doubt it. I think now when you still can, you should get it, i also think even if in the future you decide to sell, it would probably be easy to sell the M/L than small. GL deciding either way, you can never go wrong with Chanel ��

Bingo! I think that is my main driving point on getting a M/L and selling my S. :biggrin:
Since the M/L seems to be the most popular size, it will hold its value and easier to sell than the S size (if I do have to sell it in the future).

Second would be the look of the bag, the M/L size to me just looks like a more proportionate rectangle than the S size. (Do I make sense?) :lol:

As for size, they seem to hold the same amount of stuff.

Bingo! I think that is my main driving point on getting a M/L and selling my S. :biggrin:
Since the M/L seems to be the most popular size, it will hold its value and easier to sell than the S size (if I do have to sell it in the future).

Second would be the look of the bag, the M/L size to me just looks like a more proportionate rectangle than the S size. (Do I make sense?) :lol:

As for size, they seem to hold the same amount of stuff.

Seems like you really want to get the M/L so sounds like you need to go ahead and sell the one you have and buy the M/L. I would strongly advise contacting the major resellers (Yoogi's Closet, Ann's Fabulous Finds, Fashionphile) and not go the ebay route.

Yikes ebay is really that bad? *scary* :shocked:

^__^ I'll reach out to major resellers then. Thank you very much tutushopper. :smile:

Yes, ebay really is that scary for sellers, even if you have tons of feedback (over 200) for selling and you've sold many high end goods before. If you've not met those criteria, you are a glaring red light for scammers. Just check out the ebay threads here on tpf and on ebay. You'll see a whole new side of ebay. :smile:

A little late to the party, but here you can see the differences between the m/l and s/m. I love both sizes equally :heart:
I wouldn't sell the s/m, but save up for the m/l :smile:
Can you tell how I love the classic in black caviar with gold hardware :P ?

Attachments

• IMG_3739.jpg
    IMG_3739.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_3741.jpg
    IMG_3741.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_3743.jpg
    IMG_3743.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
A little late to the party, but here you can see the differences between the m/l and s/m. I love both sizes equally :heart:
I wouldn't sell the s/m, but save up for the m/l :smile:
Can you tell how I love the classic in black caviar with gold hardware :P ?

Thank you for the reference photos 😊 haha I ended up buying the m/l too. I love it!