Classic reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have had a busy day shopping in Manchester! I got my long awaited Jumbo in caviar with silver hardware and some new shoes. All pictured in a group shot now we're back at the hotel! Hope you will like them - I'm really excited :smile: (The shoes are both by Jimmy Choo - silver are style name Abel and the black suede are style name Willis). Thank you for letting me share.

Attached Files:

2. nice! its like chanel on a spot light! congrats!

3. Beautiful purchases! Congrats!

4. Beautiful bag and love the shoes!

5. Gorgeous bag and love the heels

6. Perfect- congrats!!!!!

7. Congratulations, your jumbo and stilettos are beautiful. All so classic and will make gorgeous outfits.

8. All very nice!

9. Congratulations! Beautiful purchases!!

10. Not sure how to multi quote but thanks so much for taking the time to post replies - it's much appreciated.

11. gorgeous bag and shoes!!! :loveeyes: i love jimmy choo too and abel is my favorite style!!! :biggrin:

12. Awesome! Congrats on your fabulous classic jumbo! We are bag twins! Your JCs are stunning! I especially love the silver glitter pumps!

13. Congrats. :smile:

14. Congrats on your lovely purchases!

15. Beautiful purchases! Congrats!