Classic Q Groove in Blue, thoughts?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i think the groovee is a handsome bag, but just to warn you, the leather they've been using the past couple of seasons scratch easily. if you don't mind then it's definitely a bag you should add to your collection. the blue is beautiful. i really love the grey undertones.

2. I don't own one so I can't comment on the leather. But that blue is very pretty! It reminds me of the Sapphire Cecilia :love:. Does anyone know if that blue Groove is from SS09? I've never seen that color before.

3. it is. brand spankin' new.

4. Yeah its pretty new, looks like it doesn't ship out till 3/5, but I LOVE the color. I don't want to wait a month to get it :sad: LOL

5. It's beautiful and February IS the shortest month, March will be here quick!:graucho:

6. that truly is a gorgeous shade of blue!! I think I'd want to see it in person before buying it, however, to see what the leather's like. Altho the Groovee's that I saw the MbyMJ store last weekend were pretty soft, the leather did seem like it might easily scratch

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. I have the metallic check groovee and the leather is really soft- but it's great! I haven't noticed any scratching, although I have only had it for a couple of weeks. I say go for it!

8. I found the Groovee too heavy but I do like it and love the colour

9. pretty color! don't worry, a month will fly by so fast! do u own any other groovees? they seem to run heavy...

10. okay I think I'm going to get it towards the end of the month :X hah I just love the color and look of it. No, this will actually be my first! Hope I love it in person as much as I do online LOL