classic pink with heart chain

1. Hi,

If anyone is looking for a classic pink with heart chain, it's on sale at Saks ohio/beachwood. 30%off of $1015.00.
    Call Chris at 216-292-5500 :love:

2. Is the pink a light pink or a darker pink?

3. *gasp* :graucho:
    ......OH

4. Big, small? Light pink, fuschia?

5. Sorry, I have noooo idea. He just said classic pink with heart chain...
    I am sure he'll be happy to answer all your questions..:love:

6. I just called, it's the light pink and got sold last night. Maybe it was a PFer who bought it! :biggrin:

7. Wow, that was fast! I have a suspicion that it was PFer as well...:yes:

8. hi, i need some help here, i'm buying this classic pink with heart chain from this guy from eBay, i was looking at the picture for hours, and i finally found something which does not look right. the back side pocket of the bag, the stitching is not match with the bag, please let me know if i should buy it, the eBay item # 170002377895, please take a look and tell me, i'll have to pay him today, thanks guys

9. yuck! that's a fake!!!

10. Don't pay him anything....

11. OMG! I sure hope you didnt pay him because it's a horrible fake. :throwup:

He's had the same bag up for sale for at least a month or two now, hopefully no one will ever buy it

12. Hmm, is this the bag that solitaire was looking for a while back?

13. Yes, I wonder if she is still interested in the real one. The one that she looked at on ebay was authentic.

14. Oh... how did i miss this thread? :crybaby:

I always missed out good deals ... :crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice