Classic or seasonal?

I use more classic pieces. I know a lot of TPF members by azur bags to use in warm weather. I live in Texas so we have warm weather pretty much year round. Personally,
I can't afford to spend that much on a seasonal bag.

I prefer classic pieces because they'll never go out of style and I'd hate not using a bag anymore because I feel it's out of style. These bags are too expensive for that at least to me.

Neither. I just get what I like. It does tend to be costly that way though. A few purchases tend to be impulse and may be returned. I do consider how often I will use the bag, how many bags I have purchased recent and whether or not the bag is similar in size/ shape of a recent purchase.

I have mostly classic pieces but I like to mix it up a little with mc bags/wallets. I started off buying just classic bags and accessories (mostly mono). I tend to carry my mc speedys on weekends or when DH and I go out at night. I like not seeing too many of them around! And I don't care if people think they're dated---I get a lot of women of all ages coming up to me and complimenting me on them.

ITA with you on the MC speedy! I get tons of compliments so it being outdated is out the window!

I have mostly classic pieces but I like to mix it up a little with mc bags/wallets. I started off buying just classic bags and accessories (mostly mono). I tend to carry my mc speedys on weekends or when DH and I go out at night. I like not seeing too many of them around! And I don't care if people think they're dated---I get a lot of women of all ages coming up to me and complimenting me on them.