Classic or seasonal?

Prettyvogue

Sep 2, 2011
I am curious, do you prefer more classic or staple pieces that will be around for years to come or do you opt for something more unusual or unique in seasonal items?

specme

Jan 22, 2011
Katy Tx
I use more classic pieces. I know a lot of TPF members by azur bags to use in warm weather. I live in Texas so we have warm weather pretty much year round. Personally,
I can't afford to spend that much on a seasonal bag.

Lushie

Sep 16, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I prefer classic pieces, that way I know I can still use the same handbag or accessory a few years from now and that it will never go out of style.

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Maryland
Neither. I just get what I like. It does tend to be costly that way though. A few purchases tend to be impulse and may be returned. I do consider how often I will use the bag, how many bags I have purchased recent and whether or not the bag is similar in size/ shape of a recent purchase.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
I have mostly classic pieces but I like to mix it up a little with mc bags/wallets. I started off buying just classic bags and accessories (mostly mono). I tend to carry my mc speedys on weekends or when DH and I go out at night. I like not seeing too many of them around! And I don't care if people think they're dated---I get a lot of women of all ages coming up to me and complimenting me on them.

Coquille

Oct 24, 2011
ITA with you on the MC speedy! I get tons of compliments so it being outdated is out the window!

I have mostly classic pieces but I like to mix it up a little with mc bags/wallets. I started off buying just classic bags and accessories (mostly mono). I tend to carry my mc speedys on weekends or when DH and I go out at night. I like not seeing too many of them around! And I don't care if people think they're dated---I get a lot of women of all ages coming up to me and complimenting me on them.

kokogirl

Jan 4, 2011
Sunny Florida
I am pretty new to LV. What would be considered a seasonal bag? I understand that a Speedy is a classic bag, but is seasonal a color or a style or both?

MustLuvDogs

Aug 30, 2011
I prefer classics for handbags. But I like to go somewhat edgier on the accessories inside so I can try a little of everything.:P