classic or limited

I think it depends on what you already have in your purse wardrobe. If you have LV already, I'd get the dentelle. If this is your first LV, I'd get the Manhattan.
There will be other limited bags in the future!

I think it depends on what your style is. Classic is just that, classic, and long-lasting- just a piece that will be timeless. And, it will be available so no worries finding it because LV will carry it. When it comes to LE, it's if you like it and will use it (unless of course you are just collecting). I'm sure most of us tpf-ers can tell you we have passed up LE items later on to really want them and to have to hunt and track them down. Not only can the prices be higher at this point but it can also be tricky finding that particular piece. So...it's really up to you and what you value or desire.

Depends on the bag. But if you really like both i'd go with the LE first since it'll be harder to get your hands on later where as for the classic you'd be able to get it anytime.

both. you def need one of each....

ALTHOUGH.....

a dentelle speedy is a speedy, which IS THE classic Louis
and the lace embroidery makes it LE,
so maybe that is the best bet for you!

I say get the limited because once its gone its gone and you can be one of the ones to say "Hey I got that".

Silly but Lol hope that helps!

As Cecilia stated, it depends on the bag... with that said, I would get the limited first.

I also agree with John and Cec, it really depends on the bag. I typically will not buy something I don't like just because it is a LE. Recently though I have been buying LE pieces, but that is mainly because I really have been loving them. I also panic that I won't ever get one, I am crazy like that! LOL! I love Dentelle so I would say go for that.