Classic mini twist dilemma- to sell or to keep?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ordered this from Yoogi's closet last year. I had it sent to family in US to avoid duties, but only got the bag a few months later (I live in Canada). I LOVE the style and colour combo of this bag, and it's in presteign condition, but was bummed on how it looks on me cross body and that its small- I really should have done my research better on minis prior to purchasing!

Anyways now in a dilemma to keep or part with it? I paid $2600 US and really don't want to loose on this. Opinions would be appreciated!

(Or do I keep for my daughter for later? She's only 7 now 😝)?

Attached Files:

2. Don't know why the numbers show before my emoji

3. Are you sure that you don't just need to get used to wearing the bag? Does it have a long enough strap on it, or is it too short for you to wear crossbody?

4. Too short to wear crossbody unfortunately :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice