Classic Maxi Caviar in Yellow or Red

Red is classic and sophisticated. Yellow is young and fresh. I love both colors but if I had to choose between the two, I would go for red, since classic always works. ;)

for those interested , i just receieved a pic of it from my SA ..

YEL2.jpg

YELLOW IN JUMBO SIZE

I think it cute if its a nice bright saturated yellow ( don't dig flourescent though ) , was told it's like a canary yellow.

Anyone seen the real thing ? The picture seems to be taken in rather dark lighting, it looks rather pale don't u think ?

I vote YELLOW. If you can pull it off then that's awesome. I am looking forward to getting something in yellow myself. I am very pale and I have yet to find something in red that suits me. One time my fiance asked me to try on a red shirt and I said me and red had a falling out and it really washes me out. I tried it on just to show how much the colour red does not suit me and when he saw he was woah never wear red again. And I didn't lol. End of story.

Ultimately it all depends on your own personal preference and what you like the best as you are the one who is wearing it. Both colours are nice if they suit you.

yooners, I'm not a fan of the 10c yellow. If it was brighter(not highlighter) instead of how subdued it looks in that photo, I'd vote for it, but since it's not, my vote goes to 10c red!! Red is such a beautiful color!

Yooners, I agree with most of the members. Red is more easily to match with other colors. Yellow is a gorgeous color but I personally believe it’s not an universal color. (Only certain people could “pull-off” this color.) However, if you are looking something ‘special & unique,’ yellow is definitely your choice…