Thin love vs Regular love

Good choice. Enjoy it in great health! :smile::smile::smile:

Another reason I got the thin is I cannot sleep with jewelry on, so the thin makes it very easy to put on and take off.

When I'm out randomly and enter a rougher neighborhood, or anywhere where I just want to be discrete, I can even take off my thin LOVE with my fingernails by turning the lock. It's so convenient.

Reactions: celestee01
Thank you all for the replies. The hubby and I went to the store today to try both sizes and agreed on the thin love with diamonds. He (as others here have said) stated that the thin will look good stacked if/when we decide to get another... sounds like he’s already on-board for another purchase in the future Here’s a picture of my purchase as well as something I tried on just for fun!

hi there!
May I ask what size is your wrist and what size is your bracelet?

Hi Cartier fans! I need some opinions... I can either get a thin rose gold love with 4 diamonds new or the regular thicker white gold love 4 diamonds used.

I keep going back and forth between them. If you have either of these how do they wear over the years? I’ve seen a lot of people say the white gold shows scratches more and tends to look more dull? but I’ve also read that the thinner one maybe doesn’t feel as secure as it has a little gap when closed?

help please! Thank you!!!
I went with the classic thick one, you can’t go wrong with a classic. The thin one is nice to add on when you plan on stacking other wise definitely go with the classic as your first purchase!

If you can only get one of them and you want to get it now with the available budget, I would say get the thin Love. The scratches on the bracelet should show your own history IMHO. It depends on your frame whether the thin or regular one looks better on you. Attached a photo of me trying in the thin Love in store and got it at the same visit! It looks great alone or stacked.

Hi, I just wanted to say I love your stack! It looks sooo good on you. :heart:

Are your Cartier pieces YG or RG? And is that JUC the small size? I can't tell the size differences yet but I'm trying to work on my stack because I have a thin YG too and I was interested in that VCA bracelet but I believe that one only comes in RG? Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone! I’m new to this site. What brought me here was being obsessed with getting a Cartier love bracelet. I just found out a few weeks ago they had made a thin version! I got it last week in YG. I love it so much.
Lastnight I got a big scratch on it from rough playing with my boyfriend lol I heard the first scratch always hits the hardest ahaha! I’m ok now because I know that this piece is meant to be on 24/7 and is bound to get scratches. And it shows character :smile: I love mine so much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 225
Everyone is different, I'd say go try it on in person for yourself. I do think that most people on this forum will favor the classic size more though if you're just going to wear the bracelet alone (from what I've seen).