Classic Love or Thin Love?

happybunny321

Jan 24, 2020
Does you have a preference between the classic or thin size? What are your experiences with the love bracelet? Debating if I should pick one up before the potential Sept price increase!

twinzluvagrl

IG @sincerelyophelia NYC Fashion & Beauty Blogger
O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
NYC
Everyone is different, I'd say go try it on in person for yourself. I do think that most people on this forum will favor the classic size more though if you're just going to wear the bracelet alone (from what I've seen).

lilpikachu

BTS <3
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I have the classic so my preference is for that but the small looks really nice too!

Do you plan to stack bracelets in the future?

Reactions: happybunny321

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
I have both. I think if you’re going to wear alone, classic is the clear choice. In my opinion, the thin is better for stacking. :smile:

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
I have both as well, as others said the Classic is beautiful alone, and the thin is a nice accent piece.

happybunny321

Jan 24, 2020
I will be going to the boutique one more time this weekend to check out the sizes! but for reference I thought I would include a picture of some goodies I have tried on in the past.I would like to stack the JUC and the Love bracelet and eventually whenever I get the watch wear that on the opposite hand! IMG_1146.jpeg

Reactions: south-of-france