Classic Kate Monogram Tassel Bag Question!

Which colour should I get?

• Total voters

Collector11

Mar 18, 2015
Hello,

I have never bought anything from YSL before but I have fallen in love with the tassel bags! I wanted to see whether anyone has bought theese before and your thoughts on the bag (wear and tear etc)?

I am usually pretty boring and always buy black bags but I am thinking of getting either a burgandy or grey colour in the tassel bag style. If anyone owns the burgandy colour could you please share pictures as I haven't seen many reviews on YouTube or images of this bag online.

I'll insert the pictures of the colours I like
IMG_1365.jpg IMG_1364.jpg

I was also interested in getting the bag! I tried on both of them. The burgundy is actually a very deep, black red. It is a little too dark from what I want, as I wanted the YSL lipstick red but it does not come in this finish. The grey is very neutral and goes with anything. However, it didn’t call to me. Will you like the black croc embossed with SHW? I like that a lot, but I already have a Chanel WOC in black and SHW so I’m not sure if I need another.

I was also interested in getting the bag! I tried on both of them. The burgundy is actually a very deep, black red. It is a little too dark from what I want, as I wanted the YSL lipstick red but it does not come in this finish. The grey is very neutral and goes with anything. However, it didn’t call to me. Will you like the black croc embossed with SHW? I like that a lot, but I already have a Chanel WOC in black and SHW so I’m not sure if I need another.
I already have so many black bags so I am thinking of getting a coloured one.are there any other coloured ones that you have tried on or that would recommend? I'm more into silver hardware for YSL bags

Do you only like the finish in croc embossed? There's a cobalt blue with silver hardware in non-croc embossed. Do you like blue? If you want a neutral coloured one, you can go with grey. If you want a non-neutral, the burgundy and blue are pretty! I like the red but not in smooth leather.

Hi! Sorry to hijack your threat but im looking at the exact same bag, but in BLACK CROC EMBOSSED, SMALL in SHW -

1. Does anyone know if the inside of the flap is smooth/suede or croc embossed still?
2. Also, are the SHW of the kate tassels a "tarnished" finish? Like antique silvers or shiny silvers?

Ive never seen the croc in person and videos on youtube were abit tough to gauge.
Thanks!

Hi! Sorry to hijack your threat but im looking at the exact same bag, but in BLACK CROC EMBOSSED, SMALL in SHW -

1. Does anyone know if the inside of the flap is smooth/suede or croc embossed still?
2. Also, are the SHW of the kate tassels a "tarnished" finish? Like antique silvers or shiny silvers?

Ive never seen the croc in person and videos on youtube were abit tough to gauge.
Thanks!

Hey,
Maybe this video can help you a bit.