Classic Jumbo Beige or Beige Easy Caviar?

Mmh23

Aug 24, 2013
Hi Guys!

So, when I went to pick up my new black chevron flap from the boutique yesterday there was a beige easy caviar flap on display. As most of my Chanel bags are dark in color (black or gray) I do, at some point, want to add a lighter colored bag to my collection. The easy caviar bag is $3400 - obviously, significantly lower in price than the classic jumbo! Should I take the plunge now and buy the Easy for less or should I hold out for the classic...realizing that it will be a while before I'm able to add this one to my collection...2 Chanel bags in a month have already caused my hubby to start questioning my sanity so spending the money on a classic right now would send him over the edge!! :smile:

Thanks for any input/opinions on this one in advance!! Happy Tuesday! :smile:

I personally would wait to get the classic jumbo. Like the name states, its a classic bag that you will be able to wear and keep in your closet for a VERY long time. The caviar leather on the easy caviar bags are a lot more soft and most likely will not hold its shape for very long. I know the classic costs a lot more, but I definitely think you would be able to wear it much more in the long run. Hope my opinion helps :smile:

I will pick Classic Beige jumbo over the easy caviar beige because the beige on easy caviar doesn't "shin" as Classic. I personally prefer the yellow undertone on the Classic Beige more. The beige on easy caviar is a bit whitish to me.

I don't think you should go for easy caviar jumbo to save $$$ if you are looking for jumbo

But, easy caviar is lighter than jumbo so if you want something in the size of jumbo but you can't take the weight of caviar or lamb jumbo like me, then I'd say easy caviar jumbo is a good choice!

I would always pick the classic one! I think you should save some money and get the classic jumbo later. When you get a seasonal flap maybe you wil think it' s only like a flap and will be dissapointed.

Thanks, Guys! Really appreciate all of the feedback. I have decided to save the money and wait on the classic.

Let the saving and the waiting begin!!! :greengrin::greengrin: