Classic in Lizard - Opinion

Do you like this lizard classic

• yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I forgot to mention this ... It was on sale on Fashionphile with the original tags and I didn't pay the crazy retail price. It was under 2K. Some might think that I am a little crazy with this color LOL but I have an adventurous side in me. Maybe a little crazy French lady who likes loud bags hahaha. Thank you for your opinion.

I forgot to mention this ... It was on sale on Fashionphile with the original tags and I didn't pay the crazy retail price. It was under 2K. Some might think that I am a little crazy with this color LOL but I have an adventurous side in me. Maybe a little crazy French lady who likes loud bags hahaha. Thank you for your opinion.
I love the classic in lizard. The color just depends on whether you’ll wear it! I have a couple of pink bags and find it an easy color to wear.

Are they really discontinuing the classic?! I love that bag. I reach for it more than anything else I own. What a shame.

Reactions: IntheOcean
I think this is a great bag, even better than the Triophme. And to get one in lizard for under $2,000? I'd say that's a pretty good deal. The color is lovely, not too bright, just perfect if you like pink.

I hope they don't discontinue it.

I think this bag is beautiful, and its a pretty yet fun color. I can see it working with a lot of different outfits. Gorgeous bag at a fabulous price.
Thank you! I ended up returning it because the top was getting yellow. I read some reviews that lizard leather gets yellow over time and I did see it when I received it. I wasn't looking good at all, unfortunately. Thank you for your feedback though. Happy New Year!!!

I love the classic in lizard. The color just depends on whether you’ll wear it! I have a couple of pink bags and find it an easy color to wear.

Are they really discontinuing the classic?! I love that bag. I reach for it more than anything else I own. What a shame.
When I walked into the store last week, the SA said that the classic was being replaced by the Triomphe. I thought it was very sad. I returned the pink lizard leather since it was getting yellow. It was looking ugly =(

When I walked into the store last week, the SA said that the classic was being replaced by the Triomphe. I thought it was very sad. I returned the pink lizard leather since it was getting yellow. It was looking ugly =(
Ahh what a shame. If you love the lizard I hope you can find another one!

Reactions: RitaLA
Ahh what a shame. If you love the lizard I hope you can find another one!
Thank you :heart: I read that it is a common problem with lizard leather. From all the feedback I read, there aren't many out there, but they all agreed that it turns yellow over time. I guess it was a good learning experience. No more lizard for me.

Thank you :heart: I read that it is a common problem with lizard leather. From all the feedback I read, there aren't many out there, but they all agreed that it turns yellow over time. I guess it was a good learning experience. No more lizard for me.
Maybe so, but I have a classic in brown lizard and I haven’t had this problem!