Classic flaps with the double flap, annoying? difficult to deal with?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Everytime I've played around with a medium/large classic flap, that double flap just tends to seem a little in the way, does anyone that owns one feel the same way??? I have an E/W which I love and is totally my style but I wonder if I ever venture into the larger flap I may hate that extra flap......

2. I don't own one because of that second flap. It would be a perfect bag if they remove that extra flap. Less weight, more space and easy access.

3. The second flap doesnt bother me in the least... I just never close it haha! :smile: I treat all my medium flaps like my e/w flaps. :smile:

4. Me too. Doesn't bother me, and I never close it. I've never even considered it being annoying to some before now.

5. i never close the second flap too.. :P

6. And me too!! :smile:

7. It doesn't bother me! In fact.. I love double flap better!

8. Anyone does close the 2nd flap, cos i can't seem to close mine. I mean, i dare not press the bag too far in!

9. I understand what u meant...yes, I do too... but that's the design...medium classic flap...

10. the extra flap doesn't bother me, i just don't close it! :smile:

11. I can imagine it being very annoying, If you don't close the second flap I don't see the point of it being there also the button design will also mean you need to push it in..:P Not very good for the structure of the pag. Lucky my Jumbo XL dusen't have the second flap although I still find it more of a hassel to get in and out of compared to my Paddy.....

12. i would prefer my chanel med/large with single flap but then it doesnt work that way so i just dont close it which works fine with me :smile:

13. It doesn't really bother me either! I always close mine properly :P

14. I dont close the 2nd flap, way too diffcult but I wish it was not there I feel that I would have more space for my medium classic flap

15. I don't close it either! Don't you find it just impossible to close without the risk of damaging the bag??:confused1: