Classic Flap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi. i'm new to this forum so i'm not sure if this is where i post... =/
    i jst have a question
    do the classic flaps come in bright colors? like yellow, orange, pink, blue, ...? and if so, when/where are they available?
    i'm planning on buying two large flaps, one in black and one in white, both with gold hardware.. but i saw a girl with a bright yellow flap and i want one in bright colors too... can you help me out?

2. funky colors come out seasonally. They go very quickly usually, best to have a rapport w/ an SA that will let you know what color is coming up and get you waitlisted for it.

3. I heard from the SA at Nordstroms that a hot pink flap bag is coming out and there is a long wait list for it already.

4. thanks for the info!

5. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, i think they usually do brighter colors for the cruise line.

6. u can find many bright colours occassionally on ebay..but make sure u have them authenticated by this website first