Votes: 11 19.6%
  • CF

Votes: 45 80.4%

• Total voters

Jamily

O.G.
Feb 7, 2011
Hi everyone,

Help! I currently have a jumbo classic flap in white with gold hardware and can’t decide between another classic flap medium or a old medium boy - whichever shape I decide it will be caviar beige clair with gold hardware. Yes I know I should get the boy as I have the CF but I just don’t love the shape as much. Or maybe I do! I just need help as I’m losing sleep!! FYI I’m a Mom of 2 in my mid 40s.
Thanks!

If you don‘t love the boy, you shouldn‘t get it just because you feel like you „should“ own a different style as well.

I personally love my medium boy and I‘m glad I have it in my collection. On the other hand, I also own three rectangular minis and a Jumbo.. so not a lot of variety there either. So if you love the CF more, go for that one.

Also, a beige boy is just dreamy looking IMO :love:

Reactions: Jamily
Reactions: Christofle
I initially Purchase a old medium boy and ended up returning for a classic (medium) flap! I thought the boy was so ‘cool’, edgy and felt so different from the classic flap. In the end I realized my style isn’t cool/edgy and the old medium was very boxy. If you feel in your heart you’re not a boy bag type of girl stick with the flap. Also the medium flap in this beautiful color will definitely have a different vibe than your jumbo so I think it will add versatility to your collection. Good luck!