Classic flap or boy medium red

nana9026

May 16, 2014
I've got a Le Boy in red medium which I seldom use because of the size, though I adore it. I'm thinking about having a red classic flap bag of jumbo size which I would use more. Should I sell the Le Boy medium or keep it?

kittymoomoo

Nov 10, 2013
I have a red boy old medium and red jumbo. I love the boy because it's easier to get my things in and out, although its smaller. I love the look of the jumbo better and you can fit more. If I could only keep one it'll have to be the jumbo. They are very different bags, so if it's just a size issue you could get a larger boy. Maybe you should think of which style you love most. If you haven't been using it maybe the boy bag just isn't your style. Try on a jumbo at the store to compare the two.

VintageShoe80

Jul 19, 2012
They are both different in my opinion. The medium Boy is comparatively smaller, gives out a more casual vibe. The Jumbo is elegant classic. If you can, keep both. I say bring your Boy to the boutique while trying out the Jumbo to get a sense of how you feel having them both. Good luck!

nana9026

May 16, 2014
They are both different in my opinion. The medium Boy is comparatively smaller, gives out a more casual vibe. The Jumbo is elegant classic. If you can, keep both. I say bring your Boy to the boutique while trying out the Jumbo to get a sense of how you feel having them both. Good luck!

That's a great idea! Probably would ending up keeping them both though [emoji8]

Last edited: