Classic Flap M/L or Jumbo?

Liala

Jul 18, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm looking to purchase either a classic flap jumbo or M/L sometime soon, but i'm having a hard time deciding which one I want more. Which one do you guys prefer, and why? Thank you all in advance for the input! :biggrin:

Hi Laila,
I think it depends a bit on when you plan to use the bag? I personally think the M/L is most flattering size but it is a bit to small for me in everyday use.
I have recently started to use my jumbo for work, slightly heavy but carries a lot.
But if you can be more efficient with space than me (I bet you can!) , I am sure the M/L would work for you as an everyday bag as well
Keep us posted on your decision and good luck!

Reactions: Liala
Depends on your lifestyle. I use my jumbo during the day or early evenings, and the M/L @ night time and brunch with colourful rompers/maxi dresses.

I prefer the strap length of the jumbo though:smile:

Im also only a fan of the jumbo in biege or black, other colours make it look bigger IMO

Reactions: Liala
I have 1 jumbo and 4 medium flaps. While the jumbo especially in black/gold hardware combo is iconic, I prefer the medium if I would have only one. It’s much lighter and transitions easily from day to night. I carry minimum usually so capacity is not an issue for me. The jumbo is great for daytime/work but I find it a bit too dressy for my work environment plus the wight. I carry my boy bags or deuaville tote to work.
You can never go wrong honestly, just determine your needs :smile:

Reactions: Deeeee306 and Liala
Jumbo! It’s the most functional imo. The M/L doesn’t fit much.. As an evening bag, I prefer my small CF over M/L - fits the same amount but nicer proportions. Here are my jumbo beauties..
View attachment 4844289

The only M/L I have left (sold the other) is this seasonal one and only kept it because I love the colour.

View attachment 4844292
Wow that pink is beyond beautiful!!!

which season???X

Jumbo! It’s the most functional imo. The M/L doesn’t fit much.. As an evening bag, I prefer my small CF over M/L - fits the same amount but nicer proportions. Here are my jumbo beauties..
View attachment 4844289

The only M/L I have left (sold the other) is this seasonal one and only kept it because I love the colour.

View attachment 4844292

Gorgeous pieces! Especially love the m/l you kept. That shade of pink...!

You gotta buy both. Both sizes have different functions and you will need it in different times of the day.

That being said, I would pick up the size you can get at the best price first. Also need to consider if you want a single or double flap jumbo.

Reactions: weezer and Taiwo92
You gotta buy both. Both sizes have different functions and you will need it in different times of the day.

That being said, I would pick up the size you can get at the best price first. Also need to consider if you want a single or double flap jumbo.

I already have a rectangular mini.. I'm currently leaning towards the double flap jumbo.

Reactions: sydsunshine

Yes, so true for me!!

I deliberately own only jumbo and 227 sizes per my personal preference.

(I love big bags and I do carry a lot during the daytime in spite of the ‘tiny bag’ trend. My bags need to be functional for my needs)

I thought I was ‘done’ with Chanel.

But now I am planning to get a m/l flap for evenings/special occasions.