Classic Flap Look with Crossbody Chain?

ln88

O.G.
Jan 18, 2012
Hi ladies!

Please help me find a seasonal flap bag that has the look of a classic flap but has a crossbody chain :smile:

Ideally it would be something that is still in stores today. I'm not against buying vintage but I imagine there would not be very many seasonal bags available compared to the classics and it would be much harder to buy!

Thank you for your help :biggrin:

I would go with a chain around messenger (the stores are carrying the black version in the medium size) or an elastic CC flap. Someone recently purchased one.

I just bought something like this! Its called the Trianon flap bag -- Black lambskin quilted flap with the same SHW chain straps as the classic flap bags. Like the classic jumbo, you can wear it double chain on your shoulder or single long chain either on your shoulder or crossbody. I exchanged my jumbo for this because it is slouchier and MUCH lighter! I would post pics but can't figure out how to from my iPad.

check out the seasonal bag called " chic caviar", its still available in the store, i bought 1 last week. leather chain strap as the classic flap, nut the hw is like rusted/aged, leather is soft and the bag is lighter than the classic, the large size is same as the classic jumbo, and costs $3200usd.
m/l is $2900usd.
actually there is a thread of his bag
style# A67411-Y07811