Classic Flap Fuschia Patent-Yay or Nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can I get your opinion on this Chanel Maxi Fuschia Patent? What do you think of it? Classic or too trendy? Thank you ;)

Attached Files:

2. I like the color but not the "patent".I do feel it's trendy and harder to match with clothes due to the shine for a bag that size.

My honest opinion. :smile:

3. Thank you! I love the color just not really sure about the patent!

4. I love the color and the patent just am not crazy about the maxi.

5. Thank you! Is patent durable? I would need the Maxi for all my baggage :smile:

6. Honestly I only have a woc in patent, in this color I got it last month, so I am not sure on the durability but my guess is that its more durable than lamb.

7. Love the color but not really sure about the patent...it might be too loud...

8. I actually found the fuchsia patent was easier to match most neutral shades than it was to match fuchsia lamb... Just my opinion. I love the bluer tone of the patent too

9. It's a beautiful bag.

10. Keep it! I like the look of fuchsia patent. It has the WOW effect on me. Patent is more durable than lamb. :cool:

11. I own both lamb and patent and I personally found patent is easier to use because it's not easy to get scratch, wrinkle and discolor. :smile:

Sent from fashion addicted 👜💄👠💖

12. And no scuff marks.

13. Thank you everyone! I'm still not 100% sure at the moment!

14. I dont think its a nay or yay: its WOW!

15. It's stunning! I have had a patent GST in the past and it held up very, very well. My patent wallet is 6 years old, used every day and still looks great. That color is perfect! Snap it up.