Classic Flap for a Chanel virgin

ibiza

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Hi, this is my first time here and getting a Chanel bag.
I have gathered alot of useful infos here but I'm still contemplating between Beige(my first choice) OR..
Black(No worry as it's dark but..I wear alot of black clothings..):confused1:

Do advise too, which hardware I should get for the voted colour.

Plus, I know this might be a dumb question..(I'm totally new with Chanel line)..what is the difference between double flap/single...? Is it even the same bag as the classic flap? :confused1: :P

I'm getting the bag in like 4hrs time(my final Xmas shopping!), so your feedback would be greatly aticipated.
Thank you.:yes:

Hmmm, I just got the black for myself last week. I chose black over white because I thought it would suit everything better and eventual wear and dirt wouldn't show. I got it in silver because I just like the way it looked better. Really though, hardware color is up to you you'll know when you see it. I got the jumbo because it was only a $100 more. But congrats on your upcoming purchase its a beautiful bag.

Hmmm, I just got the black for myself last week. I chose black over white because I thought it would suit everything better and eventual wear and dirt wouldn't show. I got it in silver because I just like the way it looked better. Really though, hardware color is up to you you'll know when you see it. I got the jumbo because it was only a $100 more. But congrats on your upcoming purchase its a beautiful bag.

Thanks for your feedback :smile:
May I know if you get the lambskin or Caviar?

what's the price for jumbo and medium size ??

Ibiza has it right on the prices. Here is a pic of the jumbo but my other bags are in there, I just finished my avatar when I came back to this post...

IMG_0090.jpg