Classic Flap for a Chanel virgin

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, this is my first time here and getting a Chanel bag.
    I have gathered alot of useful infos here but I'm still contemplating between Beige(my first choice) OR..
    Black(No worry as it's dark but..I wear alot of black clothings..):confused1:

Do advise too, which hardware I should get for the voted colour.

Plus, I know this might be a dumb question..(I'm totally new with Chanel line)..what is the difference between double flap/single...? Is it even the same bag as the classic flap? :confused1: :P

I'm getting the bag in like 4hrs time(my final Xmas shopping!), so your feedback would be greatly aticipated.
    Thank you.:yes:

2. Hmmm, I just got the black for myself last week. I chose black over white because I thought it would suit everything better and eventual wear and dirt wouldn't show. I got it in silver because I just like the way it looked better. Really though, hardware color is up to you you'll know when you see it. I got the jumbo because it was only a $100 more. But congrats on your upcoming purchase its a beautiful bag.

3. Thanks for your feedback :smile:
    May I know if you get the lambskin or Caviar?

4. Ooh how exciting! I like the black in lambskin. Let us know!

5. I got Caviar, again because of wear. Even the SA told me it was a better choice. Plus I am super clumsy and like to knock into stuff (not by choice :smile: ). So I need durability as well as beauty.

6. A caviar jumbo -- awesome.
    Lets see a pic :smile:

7. Yes Handbag_Luvr! We would love to see the picture..:yes:

8. what's the price for jumbo and medium size ??

9. Hi Omilee,
    From what I understand the Medium one - USD$ 1,595 and the jumbo + $100 more..

10. Ibiza has it right on the prices. Here is a pic of the jumbo but my other bags are in there, I just finished my avatar when I came back to this post...

[​IMG]

11. Thanks for the picture Handbag_Luvr!:nuts:
    Now I can't wait to get mine:yahoo:

12. The medium is very practical and just gorgeous... all the classic chanel i have are medium size.. love them all

13. Im also waiting my first chanel bag in caviar pink medium classic. How exciting.

14. So have you got it?!?!?! :happydance:

15. not yet ... i requested the bag with my personal shoppers as there is no way in sydney i can find one