classic flap bag in diamond quilted or chevron?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am tempted by this classic flap bag m/l size in black, but still cannot decide which one to choose.
    Could you guys give me some advice? Which one does look younger? IMG_1492750388.827872.jpg IMG_1492750404.652614.jpg

2. Classic quilt! It's the classic for a reason! I have the exact same bag and it's my absolute fav chanel
    IMG_1492751411.508730.jpg

3. I also have a black quilted m/l with shw and it was my first Chanel. I like the chevron too, but I got it in a colored mini. You should choose whichever one your heart yearns for. :hbeat:

alamaisontt likes this.
  4. They're both gorgeous! I think the quilted is more classic, but the chevon is more edgy. You really can't go wrong! Obviously the quilted will never go out of style, but I don't think the chevron is much of a risk either!

alamaisontt likes this.
  5. Classic all the way.

alamaisontt likes this.
  6. I would always choose the quilted over chevron. Classic, timeless - a real 'forever' bag.

alamaisontt likes this.
  7. Both are georgeous bags but between the two I think I would go for the classic black. I have my classic black in GHW and the chevron in blue. When I bought mine I had this in mind that I want a classic flap in my collection which I was to use for a lot many years ahead and which will always be in fashion. Then I bought my blue chevon in SHW later (actually this month) :biggrin: for my casual look. Love both the bags. Best of luck in deciding. :smile:

alamaisontt likes this.
  8. Classic quilt all the way. Maybe after than you'll get the chevron? :smile:

alamaisontt likes this.
  9. I have my classic quilted lambskin and I find I tend to use it for more dressy formal events. I have a chevron jumbo and chevron boy that I find are casual enough to use on weekend.

alamaisontt likes this.
  10. I would get the quilted M/L, THEN chevron in rectangular mini, quilted and chevron in M/L in bright colors, then square mini in colors...

I think you get the idea :P :lol:

11. Quilted over chevron- Save the chevron for a brighter bag!

alamaisontt likes this.
  12. +1

U are leading her down a slippery slope, Vanana ;););) haha

13. Quilted!

alamaisontt likes this.
  14. Thank you for your advice.
    Your bag is gorgeous

15. I really appreciate your advice. I will go with classic quilted first, then choose chevron in brighter color later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice