Classic fashion icons and their bags

[quotHoe=Chaneller;23498]
jackieO.jpg

'Jackie Kennedy Onassis made one Gucci bag famous as the "Jackie" bag. The G-G version alone sold a record 6,000 pieces when relaunched in 1999'
/CNN.com[/quote]

This is a great thread, thanks for those wonderful photos. In my opinion, these three women were so classy and had great style. My mom loves Jackie Kennedy Onassis and Grace Kelly. For Christmas one year I bought her two coffee table books - one was a book of never-released photos of the Kennedy family, and the other was a book on Grace Kelly :biggrin:

There is another great book on Jackie Kennedy by Oleg Cassini (who dressed her for a majority of her time in the White House) called 1000 Days of Magic
My Dad (a die-hard ********** LOL) knew I wanted this book for Christmas one year and got it because I love the clothes sooo much.

Amazon.com: A Thousand Days of Magic: Dressing Jacqueline Kennedy for the White House: Books: Oleg Cassini

Shopaholic and ZANDZ - I'm pretty sure the speedy size Audrey Hepburn is carrying is a 25 ... according to a magazine I'm reading, this size was created in 1965 by special request for Hepburn.