classic emanuelle mini bucket bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    Hi guys! I'm new to YSL bags, but lately although I'm late to the game, I've fallen in love with quite a few pieces, but namely this bag. However, I've been reading in this forum a bit about the lack of quality in the leather, so I wanted to see if someone has seen this bag in person and or knows about this bag.

It looks sturdy to me online, and I'm the type of person that is pretty heavy handed so when it comes to purses, I hesitate a lot, because sometimes I just can't have nice things.

Things I love about this purse: I've been gravitating towards smaller bucket bags as they have a closure versus tote bags, I have a very petite frame, and it's easy to throw my small items in. It's a chain cinch, so I won't have to worry about any leather ties peeling, or getting "soft/peeling" from age.

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/women/handbags-bucket-bag-classic-baby-emmanuelle-chain-bucket-bag-in-black-crocodile-embossed-leather_cod45296527bk.html

cdn.yoox.biz/45/45296527BK_13_x.jpg

What I want, is a nice classic bag that will age nicely without the need to baby it and I can take it from casual to fine dining!

Any advice would really help me get over this situation. ;)

2. Well, guys. Just in case anyone was interested in the baby emmanuelle bag, I just wanted to say that I got it and I love it. Can dress up and down and not look too fancy and most of all, the simplicity of the bag is amazing. As for the quality, only time will tell I guess. :smile:

3. Great news. Look forward to seeing your pics x

4. I'd love to see pics :smile:

5. I can't wait to see the pics! I own two bucket bags from YSL and I don't have any issues with the quality. Enjoy your new purchase! 🙂

6. I think this is adorable!