Classic Dior Jewelry

Not really sure what I’m looking for. Just trying to get an idea of what Dior jewelry is all about. The only thing that’s caught my eye right now are the tribal earrings. I know those are costume jewelry. Maybe look at some of the brooches as I don’t have any.

Not really sure what I’m looking for. Just trying to get an idea of what Dior jewelry is all about. The only thing that’s caught my eye right now are the tribal earrings. I know those are costume jewelry. Maybe look at some of the brooches as I don’t have any.
The Tribale earrings have had the longest tenure as a piece of costume jewelry. If you want to purchase costume jewelry from Dior, the Tribale earrings would be the most classic piece at the boutique.

I don't recall Dior making brooches. Maybe I just don't remember, but they seem like more of a Chanel type of thing.

I do recommend fine jewelry over costume jewelry if you want a piece that you can pass down to the next generation. They're made to last. Fine jewelry has jewels that are set rather than glued or heat-pressed like costume jewelry, and they're actually made of precious materials instead of Swarovski crystals.

The Tribale earrings have had the longest tenure as a piece of costume jewelry. If you want to purchase costume jewelry from Dior, the Tribale earrings would be the most classic piece at the boutique.

I don't recall Dior making brooches. Maybe I just don't remember, but they seem like more of a Chanel type of thing.

I do recommend fine jewelry over costume jewelry if you want a piece that you can pass down to the next generation. They're made to last. Fine jewelry has jewels that are set rather than glued or heat-pressed like costume jewelry, and they're actually made of precious materials instead of Swarovski crystals.

Just an FYI, they do have some cute brooches on the US website.