Classic Clutch with Chain

mihoshe said:
I know bergdorf goodman has one in black lambskin when i last checked on wednesday. but black in caviar is all sold out. my SA's very helpful so if u'd like her contact, just PM me. hope that helps :smile:

Thanks for the reply! I work right by bergdorf goodman so if they have one it would be sooooo perfect! PF is not letting me PM you tho =(

mihoshe said:
I just sent her contact info to u. Good luck.

Oops, PF won't allowed me to send a msg to u. If u still want my SA's contact, I guess u could try to make 10 posts n pm me then. I don't know if she'd like me to put her contact out in the open so please try this way. Thx.

ilovebaggirl said:
Timeless classic clutch bag A65051 :smile: europe has no stock and the salesperson said it is only seasonal :sad:

I gotten mine just bout 2 mths ago at SGD2500+ if i didnt rem wrongly..

Mine was from Singapore Ngee Ann City. Was on the waiting list for about 1 weeks+ and gotcha. :smile:

Hello classy ladies... Pls let me know if you see the new clutch for caviar in ghw... I know its bit impossible but im so in love with ghw lately.. Thx thx n thx :smile:

Hey there, I got a call from my SA from BG today saying she has a cwc in black caviar and ghw. I'm still waiting for one in black caviar shw.:search:Anyways, PM me if u'd like her contact info. But with Sandy blowing in, BG is closed Monday until further notice.

mihoshe said:
Hey there, I got a call from my SA from BG today saying she has a cwc in black caviar and ghw. I'm still waiting for one in black caviar shw.:search:Anyways, PM me if u'd like her contact info. But with Sandy blowing in, BG is closed Monday until further notice.

Pm-ed you... I'd love to get your sa info... Thx ♡ ;)