Classic City - not available in aged brass hardware?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear All,

I'm looking to buy a new RH City.
    I love the classic with aged brass hardware. I just called my local Balenciaga boutique and they told me that from this year, all the regular City's will be in either shiny palladium or yellow gold hardware.
    Is this the same in all countries?

2. Wow. I'm interested to hear if anyone else has heard this. I would be shocked (and sad) if they dropped the classic brass... I can't imagine the outcry if they do.... :cry:

3. oh my..........first they removed my favorite Giant Hardware which i am still looking for a Black GGH City, now they want to remove the brass RH HW? I think it will lose it identity soon..:cry::cry:

4. Ambereyes likes this.
  5. The Barneys here in NYC carries them. They are going to start coming in gold and silver hardware. I love the brass look on the balenciaga! I believe they are going to stop making them with the brass hardware which sucks