Classic City bag in silver

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
Hmm....it looks hookerish. I've always loved anything silver & shiny but now that you've put that it my head I can see it. Anyway, looking at it in the store it looks like it will wear badly. I think I'm going to get a black Bal. Keep it classy. I'll have a screaming fit if it fades. It's all part of the experience right?:biggrin:
Wise choice:biggrin:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

EmileLove

Dec 14, 2012
If you don't mind shopping eBay, Bonanza, etc., I would recommend considering the 2013 Holiday Hamilton silver bag. It comes with silver palladium toned hardware that really makes the bag pop. I recently bought one NWT off eBay and think it is gorgeous and not at all hookerish (at least I hope not!). I haven't used the bag much yet but read that this leather can withstand a lot of abuse, so hopefully the silver color won't rub off. I'll try to take a picture of my bag this weekend.