Classic caviar or navy reissue? Help me pick...

What comes next?

• Beige Medium Caviar flap

• Navy metallic reissue 226

Results are only viewable after voting.

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
So for my next Chanel I'd like a Medium flap as the XL I have now is just too big for me, but I just can't get away from that shape and look. I've narrowed my choices down to:
-Beige caviar with silver hardware
-Navy metallic reissue 226
I'm a bit worried about the metallic peeling/fading, etc. in a few years. But I seem to have so many beige or light brown bags already! And the beige might get dirty easier..but the caviar is so durable...
I am wracked with indecision, please help me decide :flowers:!

i'd go for the navy metallic reissue. the fading/rubbing off of the metallic is less likely to be noticeable on the metallic navy or black, i think.
besides, you can always get a beige caviar later... :graucho:

Go with what you know. The caviar is durable and it's not going to flake off. If you need a navy purse, then look for one that is not metallic or glazed.

Should I even bother tossing the idea of an '07 dark silver into the mix :angel:?

I'd just be a bit worried about wearability during the summer days with that colour though...

Naaavyyyy!!!!!! I think you'll regret not going for it down the road. I really don't know if color fade will even be an issue, but I do know that it's a pain to keep light colored bags clean!