Classic Caviar Clutch...in RED or BLACK?

Black or Red???

• Keep the Red!

• Look for Black!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 13, 2006
I was able to find this clutch in red but thinking maybe I should've gotten the black...

Should I keep searching until I find the black or keep the red (which I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE). Would black be a better investment (would get more wear out of it...would go with more colors)? I want my next bag to be a Black Classic Flap though...maybe a red clutch is better?

I need your opinions! Thank you!

Edit: I wrote the name of the clutch wrong in the title... It's the Classic Clutch in Caviar, not the other way around...

since your next bag will be the black flap, I think you should definately stick with the red. It will go with tons of outfits and would look so spicy with an all black outfit imo.

I voted for black. I've seen both and I think the black is classier as well as more practical. The red is gorgeous, though, so if you're in love with it, keep! I don't think you should let your classic flap decision affect your clutch decision, though, as they are bags for different occasions.

I voted for black. I've seen both and I think the black is classier as well as more practical. The red is gorgeous, though, so if you're in love with it, keep! I don't think you should let your classic flap decision affect your clutch decision, though, as they are bags for different occasions.

well said nerdpahnie :tup: they are indeed bags for diff occasions i have 3 chanel caviar bags all in black and they are all for diff occasions.

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your opinions! I decided to go with black, so I bought one over the phone today. I know that I will get a lot more use out of black and this color is not that easy to find, either!

The red is going back. So, if you want it, PM me and I will let you know when/where I am returning it. I didn't use it, so it looks just the way I bought it!