Classic Box - Exotic or Smooth Leather?

dreamlet

Find Beauty in the Ordinary
O.G.
Oct 22, 2010
I have been looking for a small red classic box bag in python. I love the pop of color on this size bag, and the texture the python gives the bag is gorgeous. I just missed the small red python at Celine BH :sad:

I've also been considering a medium box in a darker more neutral color.

I was thinking of buying the medium first, and hoping to find the small python in the future (I hear they might come out with small red python for fall).

Now I may have found a true red box in small, and I need to decide - should I wait for the python that I really want? or go for the smooth red bag? It will still offer the pop of color I'm looking for, and is less expensive than python. On the other hand, will I end up wishing I waited?

@font-face { font-family: "Times"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

DREAMLET.......you can always get a little python bag at some point. These Classic Boxes are.....classic...... and I think you need one in a regular leather. I'd get the the red. It's small and you can't hold too much but it's a lovely bag in a lovely color that will take you far and add just that little pop of color as a finishing touch to almost any outfit.

Hmm that's a tough decision.
I think a true red box is truly gorgeous! Do you love it?
If you see the true red box as more of a substitute then you should probably wait for the red python to pop up. Have you check the stores in Asia?

Sadly, I just got the photo from my SA. She was mistaken, the box is Lipstick red. Still a nice color, but not what I am looking for. So now the question is - do I pull the tirgger on the medium now (I can get the color I want), or wait to see what comes out for fall in small?

Sadly, I just got the photo from my SA. She was mistaken, the box is Lipstick red. Still a nice color, but not what I am looking for. So now the question is - do I pull the tirgger on the medium now (I can get the color I want), or wait to see what comes out for fall in small?
Awww, that's too bad. I'm not a fan of the lipstick and prefer the true red! However, I think the med is awesome. I just got one in Camel....love! :heart: Get the med now and the small in the fall! :yes:

Pull the trigger now:lol:. Then again in fall:graucho:

You ladies are such enablers! I tried on both small and medium again today. While I love the small, the medium is really growing on me. I'm starting to think wrong one in each size might be perfect!