Clash: Ring or Necklace?

I vote ring (and I rarely ever wear rings!) The necklace isn't doing much for me, it reminds me a little of the Tiffany smile necklace and I'm not a big fan of the dots in the chain. Only question is how comfortable is the ring to wear? It doesn't look too comfy, but I love how edgy it is. (Disclaimer, I am passing judgement without haven't seen the necklace in-person on someone, that might change my mind on it)
I tried on the small and did kind of feel that way in terms of how it looked on me. I tried on the medium, though, and walked out with it! A very different look and far bolder.

Super hard to choose……

I have the clash ring, it’s actually super comfy. The spikes are “soft” due to its design so it’s not hard against the flesh.

Either one, I think it’s perfect. But since the necklace doesn’t fit what I would want it to be, I’d pick the ring. Choose a size that you can wear/interchange between 2 fingers. Different look!

View attachment 5762669

(Pictured is left the small size and right is the medium. The small is one size bigger than the medium and it can be worn on either middle or index).
Yes! I got both the small ring and medium necklace and agree about the softness of the spikes. I find the feeling pleasant. My index finger is much larger than my middle finger else I would have considered getting a size that would fit 2 fingers. I love how they look on you!

Necklace! I own the small version and wear it everyday and think it is a very unique piece. While it has the same shape as the Tiffany necklace, that’s probably the only similarity in my opinion. The pendant has a fair amount of dimension and the chain has these pieces which reflect light and give it a bit of sparkle. I owned the ring but ended up returning it. In my profession, I have to wear gloves which are form fitting and just found the ring uncomfortable to wear. Good luck deciding!
Thanks for the well wishes! I’m glad you found a Clash piece that worked for your lifestyle:smile:

I prefer the ring, which I own. I would get a bracelet next followed by the earrings. I feel like the necklace seems seems like you cut out a piece of a bracelet and decided to make it a necklace; I would prefer it to fit continuously around or at a minimum, half-way around the neck.
The earrings! Sigh! They are truly works of art. And I do see what you mean about the necklace.

Reactions: Seaglasshunter
I feel like I’ve said this several times recently… ring over necklace so you can see/enjoy it
Both are on my list!
Ha! I think you recommended the JUC ring over the necklace in another thread I started. And you’re absolutely right! I did get the JUC ring before I got the earrings, and looking at it has brought me so much pleasure:smile:

• Love
Reactions: Swanky