Clash de Cartier

@darkangel07760 congratulations. Once I read this feed; I knew I had saw your YT video. Enjoy. Today I purchased my small model clash de cartier necklace to match "twinning" bracelet. Next on my list would be the earrings after reading @WingNut mentioned they are not heavy. I tried the love hoops and those were too heavy for my liking. Everyone enjoy your this beautiful collection. Take Care.
Thank you so much! I am so glad you saw my video! I am not professional at all, but I really wanted to share what I experienced. There will be a part 2 once I get time alone at home! Thank you again :smile:

Reactions: nyricangirl
Finally unboxed it with the help of my DD, after we are home from our vacation.
9DA62608-5099-43F2-9FA3-76BFD1F21927.jpeg
The RG makes the bracelet looks “less loud” on me (due to my skin tone I think). I think it makes it beautiful in its own way.
93515071-EF70-4CFE-8F8E-93832374C66F.jpeg
Showing how drastic it is between YG and RG on me, although we mostly say the coppery is not obvious on clash (which I thought so too). But side by side, they are certainly different (at least on me). And I m showing here that both love 16 and clash 14 make the perfect flush.
DAACF61D-FF89-489A-81FA-32E8ED55304C.jpeg

I definitely prefer clash being alone as it already has its own outstanding details.

View attachment 5742953
The RG makes the bracelet looks “less loud” on me (due to my skin tone I think). I think it makes it beautiful in its own way.
View attachment 5742951
Showing how drastic it is between YG and RG on me, although we mostly say the coppery is not obvious on clash (which I thought so too). But side by side, they are certainly different (at least on me). And I m showing here that both love 16 and clash 14 make the perfect flush.
View attachment 5742952

I definitely prefer clash being alone as it already has its own outstanding details.
It looks absolutely gorgeous on you! And yes, this particular shade of rose gold is unusual but very lovely.

Reactions: Purrsey
@darkangel07760 congratulations. Once I read this feed; I knew I had saw your YT video. Enjoy. Today I purchased my small model clash de cartier necklace to match "twinning" bracelet. Next on my list would be the earrings after reading @WingNut mentioned they are not heavy. I tried the love hoops and those were too heavy for my liking. Everyone enjoy your this beautiful collection. Take Care.
Would you be willing to share the link to your video?

Reactions: darkangel07760
Would you be willing to share the link to your video?
Thank you! Be warned, it is a very non professional video! I forgot to set it to Do Not Disturb and my DH video called me which is why it has an abrupt ending! I talk for the first 5 minutes and then I open it. I will be posting part 2 tomorrow if my DH heads out with friends as I will have the house to myself:

Thank you! Be warned, it is a very non professional video! I forgot to set it to Do Not Disturb and my DH video called me which is why it has an abrupt ending! I talk for the first 5 minutes and then I open it. I will be posting part 2 tomorrow if my DH heads out with friends as I will have the house to myself:

I love your video! Funny you mention the size… yeah the same size as my JUC was just way too big as well.

View attachment 5742953
View attachment 5742951
View attachment 5742952

How sweet is that photo of your DD handing you the special box.
Did you wait to open until you returned from vacay? Wow what willpower!
The clash is beautiful. I can picture you rockin with white tee and jeans to an elegant evening wear. I think it’s a standout on its own, imo. Enjoy to the fullest! :love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Purrsey

Thank you for sharing! Enjoyed it and looking forward to part 2! Enjoy your beautiful clash!

How sweet is that photo of your DD handing you the special box.
Did you wait to open until you returned from vacay? Wow what willpower!
The clash is beautiful. I can picture you rockin this from white tee with jeans to an elegant evening wear. I think it’s a standout on its own, imo. Enjoy to the fullest! :love:

Thank you.
Yes sometimes I’m amazed too lol.

I’ll be honest that the clash has now taken over my “staple” Love.

A very important question I like to ask clash bracelet owners. P

My initial plan on getting my “last” bracelet was to stack with my reg love. And so I’ve decided Clash is it, although I don’t prefer how the sizings pair (love15 and clash14).

Here is a story twist. After trying the love cuff (plus an episode where I’ve experienced the con of no control over removing the full love there and then. Wasn’t any thing that “important“; but it’s an example that it can happen ), I’m now a cuff convert. To me, there should be ease and confidence in wearing a jewelry (call it Love regret). Once a material thing doesn’t quite fit, I am able to detach (moreover the Love has no significant compelling sentimental value). Just like I’ve bought and sold many bags in the past years.

So my question is what looks better, YG or RG cuff to pair with RG clash?
Ive also tried WG cuff pairing with clash. Although the stack looks amazing, after asking myself more, I know WG is not my colour that i am totally happy with (that’s what I’ve been also thinking about clash necklace to replace my daily WG piece. But that’s another separate problem altogether lol).

What have been tried at store, they are store lighting condition which may not truly reflect the real life’s.
Am I able to ask for your help to post your clash with love in natural light (not store’s)? RG and YG of full/cuff love (not sm love) are welcome.

My full love is now at Cartier for screw enhancement. In YG. I don’t have many pieces but all my cartier bracelets have been YG, until now that clash is added. I now have a choice to get YG or RG cuff, if it’s decided. I did post a pic earlier in natural lighting but it’s with a sm pave but prefer to see with a full love.

and to add, cuff16 pairs clash14 better than love15 pairs clash14.

Thanks for your help.

Dear community,

I bought the medium sized clash in white gold and am afraid that it might be a bit too loose. In pic 1 you see it at the base of the finger and in pic 2 you see how much it moves down the finger once I walk around.

It doesn’t move past my knuckles (I tried!) but since the ring is very heavy it always moves around because it’s not super snug. I’m not sure if that’s just how it is or if it’s actually too loose. It felt comfortable in store.

What are your thoughts/experiences?

887D0D5E-3523-4852-8DC5-7253A685DECA.jpeg

30ECB3BA-EE71-46B2-8894-3B05B4CE6DE2.jpeg