Clash de Cartier

I switch out my stacks, but when I wear them I do wear them 24/7, including for running. The soft/movable edges of the clash are why it is so comfortable to wear, and I believe it is also why it does not scratch the Love.
Thank you, the edges of the clash was what I was worried about but I’m glad to hear they are harmless to the love. What sizes are your love and clash?

Reactions: nicole0612
I’m so disappointed… Last night I accidentally dropped my clash ring on my bathroom floor and now it’s not as round as before! Don’t know if Cartier can/will want to do something about it…
It’s not that bad but I can feel it and it really annoys me…View attachment 5696045View attachment 5696046
Oh dear. I don’t think it’ll feel as comfy to wear now so definitely worth a trip to the store. I’m curious to know too what they’d be doing about this.

Oh dear. I don’t think it’ll feel as comfy to wear now so definitely worth a trip to the store. I’m curious to know too what they’d be doing about this.
I don’t feel any difference regarding the comfort. But I’d be relieved if the ring could be repaired… Going to my Carrier store right now (thankfully it is very close from where I work) I’ll keep you posted…

I’m so disappointed… Last night I accidentally dropped my clash ring on my bathroom floor and now it’s not as round as before! Don’t know if Cartier can/will want to do something about it…
It’s not that bad but I can feel it and it really annoys me…View attachment 5696045View attachment 5696046
So I brought my ring at the Cartier store. The SA asked “are you sure you just dropped it?” Of course I am!!! They will send it to their workshop and mail me a quote for the repair next week. He said it will need to be repolished and replayed (!) and it won’t come back before 3 weeks. So I’ll just wait and see…