Clash de Cartier

Does anyone here wear a regular JUC and a small Clash bracelet that are two different sizes? Eg. 17 JUC & 16 Clash?

I have a regular 17 JUC & 17 LOVE and the small Clash is on my wishlist however I don’t wear them stacked because of the overlap (JUC basically scratches the heck out of the top of the LOVE). I wear them on separate wrists but when stacked, I preferred the tail side to make contact with the LOVE (wasn’t keen on the nailhead denting the LOVE over time).

From what I’ve read, you size down from your LOVE so I should be aiming for a 16 Clash which means a 16 JUC as well. My 17 JUC is slightly too big but I will never get rid of it because it was a gift from my partner.

I’m not able to get into a boutique to try on the varying sizes but if anyone has any feedback, I would truly appreciate it :smile:

Reactions: darkangel07760
Does anyone here wear a regular JUC and a small Clash bracelet that are two different sizes? Eg. 17 JUC & 16 Clash?

I have a regular 17 JUC & 17 LOVE and the small Clash is on my wishlist however I don’t wear them stacked because of the overlap (JUC basically scratches the heck out of the top of the LOVE). I wear them on separate wrists but when stacked, I preferred the tail side to make contact with the LOVE (wasn’t keen on the nailhead denting the LOVE over time).

From what I’ve read, you size down from your LOVE so I should be aiming for a 16 Clash which means a 16 JUC as well. My 17 JUC is slightly too big but I will never get rid of it because it was a gift from my partner.

I’m not able to get into a boutique to try on the varying sizes but if anyone has any feedback, I would truly appreciate it :smile:
I remember reading that you can try going 2 sizes down for Clash (from Love), in order to get that “perfect” stack (least overlapping).

Meaning example Love 17, JUC 16, Clash 15.

I wished I could try that however I’m Love 15 and there ain’t a Clash 13.

And Clash 14 absolutely overlaps a Love 15.

Sorry I know you’re asking about JUC pairing but hopefully this helps a teeny bit. From what I’m guessing, 17 JUC & 16 Clash would flush pretty good.

I think the Clash 15 is the same size as the Perlee Small, which is slightly larger than the JUC 15 and Love 16. I have thought about selling my Clash 15 to get a 14, but it will then be slightly smaller than my Love 16. This works ok for me because I downsized my VCA from size Small to size XS, but it only works for smaller wrists (since Love size 16 is slightly too large on me, but Love 15 fits slightly too snug; then Clash size 14 is perfect but quite fitted). I hope that helps.

I remember reading that you can try going 2 sizes down for Clash (from Love), in order to get that “perfect” stack (least overlapping).

Meaning example Love 17, JUC 16, Clash 15.

I wished I could try that however I’m Love 15 and there ain’t a Clash 13.

And Clash 14 absolutely overlaps a Love 15.

Sorry I know you’re asking about JUC pairing but hopefully this helps a teeny bit. From what I’m guessing, 17 JUC & 16 Clash would flush pretty good.
Appreciate your reply @Purrsey :heart:

I read the same comments too about going 2 sizes down from your LOVE bracelet for the Clash. I hope they come out with a Clash 13 one day so the smaller wristed Cartier fans have options too.

I guess I just have to decide if I want to stack the Clash with my LOVE or my JUC. Leaning towards the LOVE because it fits me perfectly and I don’t want to end up with two bracelets that stack nicely together but are slightly too big on me.

Reactions: darkangel07760
I think the Clash 15 is the same size as the Perlee Small, which is slightly larger than the JUC 15 and Love 16. I have thought about selling my Clash 15 to get a 14, but it will then be slightly smaller than my Love 16. This works ok for me because I downsized my VCA from size Small to size XS, but it only works for smaller wrists (since Love size 16 is slightly too large on me, but Love 15 fits slightly too snug; then Clash size 14 is perfect but quite fitted). I hope that helps.
This helps immensely - thank you @nicole0612 :heart:

Reactions: nicole0612
I would like to ask those who stack the small clash bracelet with their love bracelets, does the clash cause any damage to the loves, ie., dents, nicks, scratches?

I’m thinking of purchasing a clash bracelet but the worry of possible damage to my loves holds me back.