Clash de Cartier

I LOVE it. Was lucky enough to get the bracelet in Paris during the launch at Place Vendome. Had it stacked with a white love cuff and the ecrou but here it’s with some silver Tiffany and the smaller rose love. Just love it with everything. Works great with 2 loves and the juc too.

Attachments

• F7B508DD-8D49-49E0-8D1D-9FE6D9587C4F.jpeg
    F7B508DD-8D49-49E0-8D1D-9FE6D9587C4F.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 1,387
I LOVE it. Was lucky enough to get the bracelet in Paris during the launch at Place Vendome. Had it stacked with a white love cuff and the ecrou but here it’s with some silver Tiffany and the smaller rose love. Just love it with everything. Works great with 2 loves and the juc too.
I also sized down in it. Took a 15 in clash. Runs big.

How does it open? I haven’t seen any pics before, it’s not stretched but a clasp?
It has a traditional lock and then a hidden flap like cover. Entire closure is concealed and not visible at all from any angle. Very secure. It’s really a great bracelet. I want the necklace. Love the collection. The movement in the bracelet is awesome!! While it runs big, the 15 was a perfect fit and stacked after the love cuff keeps my small love and ecrou from sliding forward. ✨

Looks amazing on you congratulations thank you for sharing .So you said runs big so would you get in same size JUSTE clou. Thank you for your help

Reactions: Noyerx
It has a traditional lock and then a hidden flap like cover. Entire closure is concealed and not visible at all from any angle. Very secure. It’s really a great bracelet. I want the necklace. Love the collection. The movement in the bracelet is awesome!! While it runs big, the 15 was a perfect fit and stacked after the love cuff keeps my small love and ecrou from sliding forward. ✨
Can you post picture of them all please