Clarks shoes - What do you think of these?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've just got these through from
    http://www.shoesdirect.co.uk

I'm not quite sure if i love them or hate them.:shame:

What do you think?

Comfy, summery, cute and practical or just plain wierd?

Oh and they are very comfy, i just can't decide if i like them enough to keep them and wear them:yes:

clk_hoodoo.jpg
  2. they are not my style, personally. i think i would have liked them better without the ankle strap.

3. they're not my style, but i find them pretty. clarks are very confy. i love thei boots

4. not my style too, but if you like them, then keep 'em!!tehy should be really comfu!!:lol:

5. I am not a fan of the shoe, but I have to say that a pair of Clark's clogs are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own.

6. Plenty of time for comfy shoes when we are older. They are just a touch ugly ;)
    sorry, but best to be honest, its obviously just my personal opinion :smile:

7. I think they are cute! I can't do the ankle strap (Riding accident years ago), but overall they are darling! Keep them!

8. Thanks to all for your replies....and honest ones at that, that's what i love about you lot!:yes:
    They are well comfy, although Clarks do come up on the large size and i've ordered a half size and they are still a touch too big.
    Arrrggghhhh shoe sizing!!:blink: :lol:

9. That's a bizarre mix of two different styles (spartan/moccasin). Don't like.

10. I think it really depends on what you will wear the shoe with!

I think they'd look great with a pair of jeans!

11. I think the colour is lovely but not sure on the style :smile:

12. I think colour is wonderful but locking not good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice