Clarisonic vs Olay

GypsyWater

O.G.
May 5, 2011
I am awaiting the arrival of my cute new yellow Clarisonic which I bought from the 20% off at Beauty.com.

Just recently..in fact the same day I placed the order, I started hearing the cheaper "Olay" version works just as well.

Any comments on this? Olay makes some pretty good stuff, so I feel like I might have way overpaid for a similar product...:-X

Thanks - that's a good thread although it doesn't seem to draw a definite conclusion.

Also...I ordered the Mia because I loved the color, and to save money...but looks like that was an inferior choice as well. Dang.

I've been using the Olay system for about a month now and I LOVE it. It makes my skin a lot smoother and softer than before, and less clogged too, but I'm seriously wondering if the MIA would work even better. :hrmm:

I have both. I started using the Olay one last year. It works good but I felt it was worth it to try the Clarisonic. Once I started to use the Clarisonic I felt I got better results. I like it more. Just my personal opinion. I feel both are good and work but then again you can say a buff puff will work too.

I'm a fiathful Clarisonic user. I tried just about every other brush out there because I didn't want to spring for a Clarisonic. I finally broke down and got one, and I wish I would have done it sooner. Nothing gives the same results.

I have the Mia and I love it (I bought it just to use on my face). It doesn't take up ALL the space on my bathroon counter. I use mine with Philosophy's microdelivery exfoliating wash.

I have the Clarisonic one too with 4 settings, Olay only has 2. Brush appears to have more surface area on Clarisonic. That being said I am having issues with mine, I can't toggle between speeds. Clarisonic is going to mail me a brand new one and I've had it just over a year. Great support.

I can't speak about the Olay one, but I have had my Clarisonic for about 3 years and I love it! I go in and out of phases of using it regularly and can definitely notice a difference in my skin when I use it at least once a day. I recently bought the deep pore cleansing brush and it's been working really well. My skin seems a lot smoother.

I can't speak about the Olay one, but I have had my Clarisonic for about 3 years and I love it! I go in and out of phases of using it regularly and can definitely notice a difference in my skin when I use it at least once a day. I recently bought the deep pore cleansing brush and it's been working really well. My skin seems a lot smoother.

Ooh, a deep pore cleansing one? I didn't know they had that. Like you, I've had my Clarisonic for about 3 years now and have been beyond satisified with it. If it broke tomorrow, I would replace it that day I love it so much! :lol: