Clarisonic Users!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you all use a facial scrub once/twice a week or have you cut it out of your routine since you use a clarisonic daily?

2. I use my clarisonic once a day (morning) and I exfoliate twice a week, I dont exfoliate after using the clarisonic though. So ill exfoliate in the evening that day..

3. It actually irritated my skin to the point where i stopped using mine, and i do not normally have sensitive skin.

4. ^which brush are you using? My skin is NOT sensitive and I find the regular brush can be too rough for everyday use.

When I use my clarisonic regularly, I use scrub soooooo much less, since the scrub I use is now $20 a tube and it's the only one I like (been using it since it was $10 damn department store counters constantly raising prices) so this will totally save me that expense over time!

5. I use Dr. Brandt's microdermabrasion every 3-4 days, but use my Clarasonic every 2-3 days.

6. My Clarisonic exfoliates enough for me; I don't use a facial scrub anymore. I prefer the normal brush head to the sensitive one.

7. i actually use my scrub with my brush...is that bad? i'll wash my face by hand, rinse, put the scrub on and turn on the brush and rinse it off.

8. ^^ Does your skin get red from doing this? Just remember your skin is very delicate and you dont want to damage it

9. I use my brush every night and use a scrub 2x a week along with masks 3x a week. I also get microdermabrasion done once in a while.

10. I use the delicate face brush every night and I exfoliate maybe once every month, if that.

11. I think somewhere in the packaging said not to use scrubs with the clarisonic.

12. Thanks ladies! I think I'll keep a scrub to use on occasion.

13. Make sure you're not using any scrubs that have "beads" in them on the brush, the instructions say you can't use bead facial cleaners. I think they might get caught in the mechanism or something.

14. oh, i didn't even know you're not supposed to use it with scrubs! :sweatdrop::shame:
    i don't use a bead scrub but i use the mario badescu almond & honey one so it has a grainy texture...

my skin doesn't seem irritated from doing it

i guess i should probably start using it the right way though!

15. I use the normal face brush, both morning and night, and I've stopped needing to exfoliate.

Be careful about using a scrub with the clarisonic! This could damage your skin because the clarisonic is already exfoliating...don't want you gals hurting your faces now hehe!