Clarisonic Plus not working. Anyway to fix?

Sep 5, 2013
So I'm passed the warranty period.

I spent $225 on it and never really regularly used it (maybe twice a month max). I feel like a wasted money on it.

Does anyone know if there are any online repair or solutions? My brush charged, I used it and it stopped after 2 minutes. I tried recharging it and it wouldn't work. It would just blink and stop. The light indicator just blinks when in the charging station.

You might try calling clarisonic. They were really helpful when I called them, but that was a few years ago.

I had a problem with the charging station once. They ended up sending me a new model (mine was still under warranty) and I have not had problems since. They may be able to shed some light on what the problem is anyway. :shrugs:

Or they may have something to offer you to keep your business.

So I'm passed the warranty period.

I spent $225 on it and never really regularly used it (maybe twice a month max). I feel like a wasted money on it.

Does anyone know if there are any online repair or solutions? My brush charged, I used it and it stopped after 2 minutes. I tried recharging it and it wouldn't work. It would just blink and stop. The light indicator just blinks when in the charging station.

Hey girl I saw this girl on youtube talking about getting a new one after her warranty expired. Here is her video

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...=IeN4BIwzWN7meuojSpH-8A&bvm=bv.70138588,d.cGU

Just a thought--did you recently change/adjust the brush head? If the brush head is not secured properly the Clarisonic will blink and not move. Happened to mine and making sure the brush was in properly did the trick.

If that's not it, hopefully you can get it replaced!

Have you tried cleaning it? When mine started slowing down, I was advised to put makeup brush remover on a Q-tip and dab it into the circle of holes visible when the brush is removed. That did the trick.

As for the blinking light when in the charger, it blinks while it is charging, then solid green light when it's charged.

Hope this helps.

No, because the waterproof design there is no way they can open the shell and put it back with the same seamless condition.

mine lasted 4 years or so (when they only had one model, before the MIA came out lol), and the rep on phone offered me the plus for $125 instead of full price. I remove the plastic ring and clean the inside with q-tip every month. Nordstroms is having a sale with Plus and MIA2 if you want to check them out, or wait for skinstore, beauty.com, Ulta (all are authorized retailer) for their sale.

I second Skinstore. They seem to have 20% discounts frequently and I got my Clarisonic there. Much cheaper than Sephora or another retailer in Canada.

Mine stopped working one day with no warning. I called Clarisonic, gave them the serial number, and they sent me a new one. No questions asked. And I'm sure I was beyond the warranty period. I was very pleased with their customer service. I can't recall if I had to send them the broken one but I think I did.