Clarisonic effectiveness Poll!

After a MONTH OR LONGER of regular use, what have you noticed?

• Thought I noticed a difference at first, but not anymore.

• Major difference at first and still!

• No difference ever.

• No difference at first but am starting to see a difference now.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got a mia about a week ago, and while it may be too soon to have a definitive opinion on it, I love it so far. I don't really have problem skin but do typically have little bumps on my nose and a bit onto my cheeks (clogged pores I'm guessing?) and those seem to be going away. Also, my skin just looks a lot more even-toned and feel so smooth. I have very sensitive, dry skin and the sensitive brush that came with it has been fine for me, though I usually just use it once a day. It was a mistake to use this on an area of my skin where I had an eczema flareup though because it just made it even more irritated. So far I'm very happy with my purchase though!

I have eczema too and my eczema flared up a little when I started using it but I gave my skin a break from the clarisonic for a couple days and started using it again... And it's been fine since. I only use it once and at night only. I love it!

How do people go using cream cleansers with the Clarisonic? Usually I use a gentle scrub or foaming cleanser, but I got a free cream cleanser with a rosehip oil I bought recently so I'm trying it out. I'm finding that it doesn't really fit with the Clarisonic unless I use a whole lot at a time.

I just dropped my Mia in the shower yesterday and it broke! I'm so upset. Drops aren't covered in the warranty. :sad: I went and ordered a new one immediately. This is one of those things I didn't want to buy and thought was totally overhyped, then I got it and can't live without it. I use it with a moisturizing cream cleanser. I find it gives me angry little bumps if I use anything for acne with the brush. With the cream cleansers I find that they don't look like they're working well, they just sort of disappear, but they are working. It helps to use a bit more than normal and to put it on your face as normal, then put some on the brush.

Beauty.com was running a 20% off promo yesterday, some sources said it ended last night, others say it ends May 20. It appears to still be working as of right now. The promo applies to Clarisonic brushes as well as almost all the HE makeup on the site. In addition that one site that rhymes with rebates is offering 13% back on all Beauty.com purchases. That means my new Mia in sapphire blue only comes to about $80. Great time to get one if you're debating.

I read abt pple reviewing that their skin gets dry... Has anyone noticed their skin getting oilier after using it? Cos mine does & I stopped using it because of that.

If you have oily skin and use the clarisonic, I recommend to use a really good moisterizer after. Your skin tone will absolutely glow! I use to always get acne scars on my face and they have virtually disappeared! Hallelujah! lol

Has anybody's clarisonic died yet? I've had mine a couple of years already and it's still going strong...so I don't have an excuse to buy that pretty new floral one yet.

Loooove my MIA. I was getting adult
Acne after moving to a hot and humid area. Not sure what triggered it...pollution, stress, hormones. Then I got pregnant and the acne got even worse. I ended up buying it last year when I was in my first trimester. My skin got way better after I started using it.

I use the delicate brushes, though sensitive is ok for me as well. I recently tried the deep pore brushes- big mistake. I broke out with several pimples - one particularly large on my chin. After reverting to my delicate brush +
some spot medication, my skin has improved. Such a shame because I got the two pack of the deep pore! Ugh.