Clarins self tanners!

rhogiela

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Hi ladies,

Anyone use the Clarins self tanners before? If so, which do you recommend (they now have the creme) and how did it work? Apologies if this thread has already been posted...

:heart:

i've used the instant gel and the tan comes
out pretty nice but the stuff is pretty greasy and smells really strong of that self tanner smell and when it fades it fades in patches. i've heard really good things about it though so maybe it's just me. it's not terrible, its better than some i've used and gives you a nice dark tan. check out makeupalley.com they have a lot of reviews on self tanners.

Ok I am on a self tanning/ moisturizer kick. I am trying to achieve color on my face without going to a tanning salon. I got Olay's version and pretty much love it except it is making me break out. So I decided to scan Sephora's site and spend some money on a good one. Clarin's had one for more than I would have liked to have spent - I should be getting it this week. Anyone ever use this kind or another one?

I don't use these very often, but when I do, my "go to" is the Victoria's Secret "Bare Bronze" line. Great scent and the facial moisturizer is oil-free. I bought the "light to medium" facial moisturizer and the results are gradual, but very natural, and I have never had any issues with breakouts. (For their body moisturizer, I use "medium to dark" and because I'm fair-skinned, usually see results the same day.)

I have heard great things about Clarins, although I've never personally tried it.

I have been using this for about 2 days now and it's much better than the Olay one I was previously using. It's not heavy scented and it's moisturinzing and the color is very subtle (I only use it once a day though). I do like it.