CLARINS 230 DUPE!!! Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Mar 3, 2010
it's available online on the boots uk website but it can only be shipped within the UK and Ireland. I'm hoping to have someone send me one as well otherwise I'll be in London in May... not sure if I can wait that long!

I want this one soooo bad!!! Does anyone know if it is sold in other European countries as well? I checked my local store and although they sell max factor, not this particular shade. I'll search some more this weekend but if anyone knows of other countries it's sold in that would be a great help!!!

I want this one soooo bad!!! Does anyone know if it is sold in other European countries as well? I checked my local store and although they sell max factor, not this particular shade. I'll search some more this weekend but if anyone knows of other countries it's sold in that would be a great help!!!
An other option for you might be BeYu 209!

Thanks for the tip, but I like fantasy fire better :blush: Where can I buy Beyu if I cant find the max factor?

Have you spotted fantasy fire in the netherlands yet?
I had a look around, and although I saw the exact same bottles, there wan't a color named "fantasy fire". I have seen BeYu 209. Is this MaxFactor a new color?