CLARINS 230 DUPE!!! Max Factor Fantasy Fire

Beyu is available at Douglas.. I don't think I've seen Fantasy Fire but I might take a look today!

I had a look around, and although I saw the exact same bottles, there wan't a color named "fantasy fire". I have seen BeYu 209. Is this MaxFactor a new color?
Thanks again. We don't have a douglas here so I'll have to visit the Netherlands again soon.

My store was exactly the same: the same bottle but no fantasy fire. And the temporary display were these lipstick pens.

Does anyone know when this collection was released? They're always a bit late here...

Apparently it's "new" - HOW new, I don't know. It just sort of "showed up" in the mini displays within the last month in the UK. I've been LOLing at some of the girls using SIX coats of it and saying they probably won't buy it again, not understanding that it's a layering polish.

Apparently it's "new" - HOW new, I don't know. It just sort of "showed up" in the mini displays within the last month in the UK. I've been LOLing at some of the girls using SIX coats of it and saying they probably won't buy it again, not understanding that it's a layering polish.

In looking around for this I saw one place that said this color was being released on 1/18/2012. So if my info is true, it is very new.

Wow. I wish I lived in the UK. I want this! :sad:

I love this!!! I wish it was in the US..

One or the the other would be sufficient!!:graucho:

Why oh why couldn't my mom have gone to London now instead of last year!?!?! She needs to schedule her vacays around new polishes only being available in certain areas!!

Actually, it probably wouldn't be of any use, as she is nail polish(and pretty much makeup) challenged!!:lol:
And I say this with much love in my heart for her, but at 73 she never did and never does wear nail polish, and very minimal makeup!!(and she looks 10-15 yrs. younger than her actual age!!)

2many-NOT said:
One or the the other would be sufficient!!:graucho:

Why oh why couldn't my mom have gone to London now instead of last year!?!?! She needs to schedule her vacays around new polishes only being available in certain areas!!

Actually, it probably wouldn't be of any use, as she is nail polish(and pretty much makeup) challenged!!:lol:
And I say this with much love in my heart for her, but at 73 she never did and never does wear nail polish, and very minimal makeup!!(and she looks 10-15 yrs. younger than her actual age!!)

I know what you mean! :smile:. Maybe if it's super popular it'll come to the US. I haven't seen any max factor stuff in the stores here in ages.

I need to make a list of nail polishes I want my sister to hunt for next time she travels. Lol. I could potentially get nail polishes from a lot of countries! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I have mine on the way from an Irish friend. I can't waaaaaaiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dothewave:

I'm excited to do a side by side comp with Clarins 230, but it appears to be an exact dupe from the pictures I've seen so far!

DivaPlavalaguna said:
I have mine on the way from an Irish friend. I can't waaaaaaiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dothewave:

I'm excited to do a side by side comp with Clarins 230, but it appears to be an exact dupe from the pictures I've seen so far!

There is a side by side pic on one of the links above. It looks good💅

from the comparison swatches i've seen, I think it's an on-the-nail dupe. it looks different in the bottle (more purple?) but the base colour is so sheer that you don't see it over a darker polish anyway. the microshimmer looks to be the same though :tup: