Clarification re: East/West and Next Chanel Purse suggestion!

1. I think I waited too long. :shame: I was head over heels with the east-west / single strap-single classic flap bag for a while now but my other purchases got in the way. :upsidedown:

Is it true that the single flap bag is completely sold out? Or will new shipments be coming in? Anyone know? :girlsigh:

If the single flap is out, is the medium classic flap the next size up? I definitely want to get it in caviar just so I won't go crazy about every little scratch (because I know I will).

What color would you recommend? I live in jeans (off work) and lotsa black, dark solid color suits, twin-sets+dress pants (for work). I seriously am grateful for the Reference Library that was put up - it saved me a couple of trips to the boutique!

My heart is set on getting a white/silver combo because it's so beautiful, but Black/silver is always safe and I can wear it to work (do you do that with your classic flaps or reissues?) I seriously have not seen a soul wearing a flap bag or a reissue for work.

Or should I get something totally different? I'm open for suggestions!

Yeah - i know I have a ton and one questions, but thanks in advance! :flowers:

2. hi there

I havent seen anyone do that either! But I do..hehe I have a black classic patent( (large) that I use for work
    I m kinda impractical I guess ,, I use a lot of my Chanels for work..
    some say its too small to put stuff..but I have another tote for docs/ etc stuff

so up to u..does not matter as long as you like it!
    have fun choosing!

3. Hi! :flowers: I really don't think you're being impractical. I wish more people are into bags as much as they are into shoes. ;) I was eyeing over the cerf tote for work for a while but for the price, I'll probably not get much use out of it (even though I really need a brief bag!). I need a small bag to carry my things on top a documents/brief bag!:shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice