Claret Smithfield

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking for a Smithfield in Claret - any suggestions? Been stalking e-bay and related sites with no luck. I live in the US but not opposed to purchasing overseas if I have to.

Thanks for any suggestions.

2. Oh I haven't seen one of these for ages - I think eBay is going to be your only bet.

3. I think Tiree has a fake one hiding in the closet somewhere.:graucho:

4. Haha - oh yeah - did she ever get rid of that?

5. I have seen one in the mulberry outlet in Bicester recently, but unfortunately they don't ship overseas.
    If you see one on ebay that you like - post a link to the item on the 'authenticate this' thread, someone on there should be able to tell you if they think it looks genuine or not.

6. ^^ well spotted BC!!

7. It's a shame the outlets do not ship overseas because there was a beautiful example in York yesterday for £347

8. Yes!!! It is so hard for us non UK girls!! I just hate to see al those lists about what was available! :crybaby:

9. I was just going to post that its a shame they don't send overseas because Bicester had 2 Red Smithfields today!

10. How do you know that Ali????????? You are not on a bag hunt, are you?????:graucho:

11. hello guys, been away for a bit. Yip, I have a fake on in my closet, very scarey as it looks soooo real.

12. You've probably already seen the other thread now but I went to Bicester yesterday!:graucho:

13. Unbelievable! Someone on TPF says theyre looking for a bag and it turns up on ebay within hours:Push: