Clarabella's Online Super Sale Through February 20th

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
:: CLARABELLA's ONLINE SUPER SALE ::

A SUPER sale indeed!! It's finally here:smile:. Clarabella's very first Online Super Sale. We're great at doing them in the shop, but we hate to leave all of you non-New-Yorkers out. This is the sale that works for everyone... everywhere!! We even ship overseas!

The sale runs from TODAY, February 12 through Friday, February 20 after which the prices go back up. ALL shoes are marked down below wholesale, up to 80% off!! Bags and Jewelry are included in the super sale - a first at Clarabella. Prices are marked down between 30 - 60%! Nearly 100 items on sale (scroll down for a taste). Check it out now and grab your favorites before it's too late.

Check out the Deere Colhoun Sienna In Cream Snakeskin For Only $300! I Have This Bag In Three Colors (My Avatar) And Adore It!

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
Great deals and they have some very nice things! Thanks Bag, I never would have found this cool site otherwise.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Bagachondiac, are you sure you not need the DC bag?? It would be the DC bag for summer!! You need one for each season. ;)

Noooooooo....four Deere Colhoun bags are enough! Remember..I've three Sienna bags and one off-white Hadley that I just bought last week! Besides...I HAVE NO MONEY!! Thanks for trying though...I'll leave this one for someone else! LOLOL!